Requirements for the article
Information for authors
Materials that have not been
published before or have been submitted for review to other publications are accepted for publication.
Rules for the design of manuscripts
1. Materials that have not been published before or have been submitted for review to other publications are accepted for publication.
2. Recommended volume of materials: from 6 to 10 A4 pages in a single interval.
3. The uniqueness of the text without “Literature” should be from 70% in the Anti-Plagiarism system.university.
4. The materials are provided in the following form:
- in the Microsoft Office Word editor;
- font “Times New Roman”;
- main text – size 14;
- interval 1.0;
- left: 3 cm, right: 1.5 cm, top and bottom: 2 cm.
- indent (paragraph) -1.25 cm;
- width alignment;
- the list of references is given in alphabetical order, references are made in square brackets ; the page is indicated if we quote: “Education is what remains after everything learned at school is forgotten” [2, p. 67];
- the minimum amount of literature is 7 sources; recommended – from 10 sources, but no more than 20 sources. On average, no more than 15 sources are recommended for an article volume of 10 pages.
- References are indicated after the list of references: transliteration from Cyrillic is carried out according to the BSI standard. Service: https://antropophob.ru/translit–bsi.
When writing an abstract, the author should be guided by the IMRAD structure. The abstract should reflect the most significant results of the study.
A sample annotation, including all structural elements, is presented below:
The COVID-19 pandemic and the massive transition of the domestic education system to a remote work format reflected the state of modern readiness of institutions and subjects of education to switch to a digital learning format. In this context, the issues of using specific digitalization tools and using a number of network solutions with a massive increase in the load on digital platforms have become problematic.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to analyze the issues of digitalization trends in the educational process and characterize them in the vector of modern trends in the development of the Institute of education.
Materials and methods. The research materials were theoretical and practice-oriented works of various authors in the field of digitalization of education and consideration of the characteristic features of the flow of these processes. The research methods were: theoretical analysis and synthesis, comparison, generalization, abstraction, observation, content analysis, comparison, deductive and inductive methods.
Results. It is emphasized that digitalization of the educational process becomes a fundamental element of each of the existing approaches. It is noted that the digitalization of the educational process involves changing the traditional educational learning space through the introduction of specialized digitalization tools: e-courses, network platforms, learning applications, learning technologies and many others.
Scientific novelty. The current state of digitalization in the educational process is conditioned, which is expressed in the development of the institute of education in a long-term-oriented vector.
Practical significance. The obtained theoretical results of the study are a prerequisite for the development of practice-oriented, concretized digitalization tools with a view to their subsequent implementation in educational practice.
they are words or phrases that are most often repeated in the text. Recommended number of keywords: 4-7.
Sample keywords: digitalization of education, pandemic, distance learning, e-course, digital learning, network platforms.
Structure of the article
- Statement of the problem, where the author gives 2-3 justifications for the significance of the problem identified in the study. Usually the problem is formulated more broadly than the relevance.
- The relevance of the study, which provides arguments in favor of the significance and importance of the study.
- Highlighting unresolved issues: identifying aspects that have not been studied in other articles and that the author plans to highlight.
- The purpose of the study.
- Results. The main results of the study are presented, including calculations, basic concepts, models justifying the significance of the study.
- Conclusions and prospects for further research.
The list of references should include at least 15 names of sources, which are arranged alphabetically.
All sources should be referenced in the text of the article.
The list of references is indicated alphabetically: first Russian, and then foreign sources.
Example of registration of federal laws, regulatory legal acts:
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.11.2008 N 1662-r (ed. of 28.09.2018) “On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020” // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 24.11.2008. No. 47. St. 5489.
- The Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of 31.07.1998 No. 146-FZ (ed. of 02.08.2019) // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. No. 31. 03.08.1998. St. 3824.
- Federal Law No. 402-FZ dated 06.12.2011 (ed. dated 26.07.2019) “On Accounting” // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 12.12.2011. No. 50. St. 7344.
An example of the design of textbooks (dissertations) by one (several) authors:
- Abryutina M.S. Enterprise Economics. M.: Business and Service, 2017. 528 p.
- Geleta I.V., Kalinskaya E.S., Kofanov A.A. Organization Economics: monograph. M.: Master, 2014. 304 p.
- Dzhioev V.A. Financing of the investment process in the Russian regions in order to overcome the crisis phenomena in the economy: dissertation of the Candidate of Economic Sciences: 08.00.10. M., 2022. 26 p.
Example of the design of scientific articles by one (several authors):
- Tomaichuk L.V. Digitalization of China’s economy: risks and opportunities for society // Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics. 2019. No. 3. pp. 31-36.
- Sheludyakov I.S., Lebedeva Krassa E.N. Digital inequality in the regions of Russia: problems and ways to overcome them // Progressive Economics. 2023. No. 2. pp. 23-43.
- Electronic Commerce in China: Current Status, Development Strategies, and New Trends // China Finance and Economic Review. 2021. № 3. P. 71–94.
Example of registration of electronic sources:
- World Health Organization. About a healthy lifestyle [Electronic resource]. URL: http://ippk.arkh-edu.ru/doc/detail.php?ID=832574.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin dated 07.05.2018 No. 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024” // Official Internet portal of legal information [Electronic resource]. URL: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201805070038.
- International Institute for Management Development. World Competitiveness Ranking [Electronic resource]. URL: https://worldcompetitiveness.imd.org/countryprofile/CN/digital.
- The State Council of the People’s Republic of China [Electronic resource]. URL: https://english.www.gov.cn/.
Especially for you, we have prepared an editable template (Word) in which you need to issue an article sent for review. Before the article, fill out the questionnaire, indicating your data.